Join Jodie Roberts on board Emperor Elite this September as they dive the Southern Red Sea with the added appeal of yoga.
This trip is for everyone! Divers and non-divers alike. You don’t have to be fit to join in the yoga, we cater to men and women, old and young. All teaching is done in a safe and encouraging way tailored to suit you.
The ancient art of yoga has long been known for its health benefits from controlled breathing to relaxation; skills that will enrich the diving experience. Whether you already practice yoga or are keen to try, then this exclusive trip is perfect for you.
14 – 21 September 2019
From £1695 per person
- Return economy class flights from London to Hurghada
- 23kgs baggage
- 7 nights in shared cabin
- 3 meals a day, soft drinks, red wine with dinner
- 6 days’ diving, guide, 12ltr tank & weights, Marine Park fees and port departure fees
- 1 complimentary yoga session
- Free Nitrox
- Day room at the Elysees Hotel Hurghada includes lunch
- Return airport transfers
- Full ATOL protection
- There are two yoga sessions a day.
Flights from Manchester are also available – call us for a package price.
With over twenty years of dive centre and resort management, the Diverse Travel team has the experience to deliver memorable diving holidays that benefit from full financial ATOL cover.